We are leading Ontario-based full cycle employment services agency, providing premium human resource solutions to clients, large and small in a multitude of industries. As a result, we are a preferred staffing partner for Fortune 500 and other industry leading companies, as well as enterprising local firms. We provide a competitive advantage by connecting great companies with great people.
We are actively looking for Recruiting Interns to join our growing company.
- Human Resources Management Program Students and/or new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Training will be provided, unpaid position with transportation allowance
- Full-time, with opportunity to become Permanent employee
- Sourcing and screening candidates for Light Labour roles
- Conduct test, background checks, and reference checks
- Preparation of required paperwork
- Continually build a pipeline of talent to accommodate for current client demands
- Participates in other recruiting requirements as assigned
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, negotiating and customer service skills
- Multitasking, self-motivated, proactive, energetic and ability to handle high pressure
- Initiative, consistent, willing to grow with company
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Good time management skills
Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Scarborough, Etobicoke
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com the subject “Recruiting Intern_Mississauga”