Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for a Banking Administrative Assistant to join their team. We are looking for individuals who ill be working on main frames computers Core banking process and will be performing trouble shooting on Mainframe computers.
Contract term:23/04/2018 to 22/07/2018 (3 months), possible extension and conversion
Pay rate: $23.33/hr
Full time: 37.5 hours
Schedule: 24 hours coverage- modified continental shifts -candidate will work one day from7am to 7pm and one day from 7pm to 7 am
- Troubleshooting and Configuration
- MS Office-Outlook, Excel
- Ability to understand, acquire and apply new technical skills
- Network Management
- Technical support
NICE TO HAVE
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Provide stable operation and support of in house computer network and infrastructure
- Provide routine technical advise and support to users and customers.
- Assist users having trouble in suing systems, product and services.
- Provide technical support including problem diagnosis, repairs and setup.
- Install and commission hardware/software systems, products services and upgrades.
IT expertise in systems programming or network management
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Contact Centre Representative - Inbound III -Scarborough"