Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for a Bilingual Call Centre Representative to join their team. We are looking for a passion for customer service individuals with bilingual (French/English) and exceptional customer service skills.
Contract term: 07/05/2018 to 29/04/2019 (1 year), possible extension and conversion
Pay rate: $16.63/hour
Part time: 30 hours
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 11:00pm (flexibility to work within this time frame)
- 2 years Contact center experiences
- Tech Savvy (able to learn internal applications)
- 2 years Data Entry
- 2 years Ms Office suite (word, excel, access,- using in these tools not creating)
- Strong communication skills – Written and verbal must be 10/10 for contact center
- 2 years Customer service experiences
Nice to have:
- Banking experiences
Summary: Banking Services National Call Center supports the branches by answering questions on existing files and offering solutions in order to foster customer loyalty. This exciting team supports all branches nationally. As a Call Center Agent, your primary responsibility will be to handle questions from our branch partners and resolve queries in a customer focused and timely manner.
- Desire to resolve branches’ concerns using a Can Do attitude
- Must be bilingual (French/English)
- Strong verbal and listening skills are essential for this position
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of BKS processes and/or retail is an asset
- The successful candidate must have a passion for customer service and exceptional customer service skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Bilingual Banking Contact Center Representative (Part time) - Montreal"