Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for a Data Entry to join their team. We are looking for individualwho is responsible for manually transferring (keying) data from vendor invoices over to Oracle database.
Contract term:23/04/2018 to 28/09/2018 (5 months), possible extension and conversion
Pay rate: $16.29/hr
Full time: 37.5 hours
Schedule:rotational shift Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Excellent typing skills- a lot of keying
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator
- Customer service focused
- Data entry
NICE TO HAVE:
- Banking experience
- Windows NT
- Oracle Applications is an asset
- knowledge of Accounts Payable is an asset.
Summary: As an Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible for manually transferring (keying) data from vendor invoices over to our Oracle database for North America, UK and Singapore. Invoice analysis is required to determine correct data is entered, as well as verifying proper approval and acceptable backup documentation is present.
- A positive, self-motivated team player, focused on achieving team objectives
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills in order to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the department
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- 2 to 4 years of Data entry
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Banking Data Entry II - London"