Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for a Banking Administrative Assistant to join their team. We are looking for individuals who is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
Contract term:23/04/2018 to 22/10/2018 (6 months), possible extension and conversion
Pay rate: $18.00/hr
Full time: 37.5 hours
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Positive energy, eager to learn, ability to Multitask
- Strong understanding of Securities
Summary: The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one?s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years experience required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Banking Administrative Assistant I -Toronto"