Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for a data entry clerk to join their team. We are looking for individuals with previous back office banking experience, specifically data entry, documentation, clerical work.
Contract term: 22/01/2018 to 18/01/2019 (1 year), possible conversion
Pay rate: $17.00/hour
Full-time: 37.5 hours
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Proactive & Energetic
- Quick Learner
- Strong MS office skills
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Previous data entry
- Banking experience
- Timely and accurate processing of client mail and other maintenance requests.
- Processing and verification responsibilities for various reports.
- Working closely with partners and other Operations teams.
- Ensuring complete understanding and exercising good judgment when processing transactions.
- Identifying opportunities to improve service delivery and support process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Contribute to achievement of commitments made under Service Level Agreements.
- Maintaining a courteous, efficient and professional manner in all partner and team interactions.
- Follow internal escalation protocol as appropriate.
EDUCATION: High school required. Post-secondary college/university preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Banking Data Entry Clerk - Markham"